CAS 553-63-9 Lidocaine Hydrochloride Shall Know
Lidocaine hydrochloride CAS 553-63-9 is commonly used in the form of injection, mucilage and gel. For local anesthetics and antiarrhythmic drugs. For infiltration anesthesia, epidural anesthesia, topical anesthesia and nerve conduction block. It is a class I and class III antiarrhythmic drug, which can be used for ventricular premature beats and ventricular tachycardia after acute myocardial infarction, and can also be used for ventricular arrhythmia caused by digitalis poisoning, cardiac surgery and cardiac catheterization. It is used for local infiltration anesthesia, surgical anesthesia and postoperative analgesia in anorectal and surgical incision sites.
This product is a membrane stabilizer, which can inhibit the influx of Na+ to the Purkinje fibroblast membrane and reduce myocardial autonomy, promote the outflow of K+ in muscle cells and cause hyperpolarization, eliminate reentrant excitation, inhibit ventricular irritability, and improve ventricular fibrillation. Threshold, but it has a slight effect on the atrium and sinoatrial node, and reduces the autonomic of the myocardium; at the therapeutic dose, it has an anti-ventricular arrhythmia effect on the electrical activity of myocardial cells, but has no effect on atrioventricular conduction and myocardial contraction.
1. Combined with cimetidine and beta-blockers such as propranolol, metoprolol, and nadolol, the metabolism of lidocaine by the liver is inhibited, and the blood concentration of lidocaine increases, which can occur For adverse reactions to the heart and nervous system, the dose of lidocaine should be adjusted, and the electrocardiogram should be monitored and the blood concentration of lidocaine should be monitored.
2. Barbiturates can promote the metabolism of lidocaine, and the combination of the two drugs can cause bradycardia and sinus arrest.
3. Combination with procainamide can produce transient delirium and hallucinations but does not affect the plasma concentration of this product.
4. Isoproterenol can increase the total clearance rate of this product by increasing the hepatic blood flow; norepinephrine can decrease the total clearance rate of this product by reducing the hepatic blood flow.
5. Incompatibility with the following drugs: phenobarbital, thiopental sodium, sodium nitroprusside, mannitol, amphotericin B, ampicillin, sulfadiazine.
1. Use with caution in patients with liver and kidney dysfunction, decreased hepatic blood flow, congestive heart failure, severe myocardial damage, hypovolemia and shock.
1. People who are allergic to other local anesthetics may also be allergic to this product, but there is no report of cross-allergic reactions between lidocaine, procainamide and quinidine.
2. The concentration of this product and the total amount of the drug should be strictly controlled. An excessive doses may cause convulsions and cardiac arrest.
3. Pregnant women and lactating women use: This product passes through the placenta, and the binding to fetal protein is higher than that of adults. After mothers use it, it can cause fetal bradycardia or tachycardia, and can also cause neonatal methemoglobinemia, so it should be disabled.
5. Children’s medication: Neonatal medication can cause poisoning, and premature infants have a longer half-life than normal infants (3.16 hours: 1.8 hours), so they should be used with caution.
6. Medication for elderly patients: Medication for the elderly should be adjusted according to their needs and tolerance.
7. Overdose: Overdose can cause convulsions and cardiac arrest.
Where to buy Lidocaine Hydrochloride?
It is available online from different Chinese manufacturers.
We are one of the best pharmaceutical raw material suppliers in China, we can provide high quality and favourable pharmaceutical raw materials.
If you are interested or want to buy lidocaine hydrochloride from China, you can visit our company’s official website on Alibaba for more details