Do you really know about Iodine CAS 7553-56-2
What is Iodine CAS 7553-56-2
Iodine, the name of Western medicine. Commonly used dosage forms are tincture and glycerin. Tinctures are used for skin infection and disinfection, and glycerin is used for oral mucosal ulcers, gingivitis and pericoronitis. Iodine tincture is a non-medical insurance drug, and iodine glycerol is a medical insurance class B drug.
Iodine tincture: used for skin infections and disinfection.
Iodine glycerin: used for oral mucosal ulcers, gingivitis and pericoronitis.
Iodine tincture: 2%.
Iodine Glycerol: 1%.
Iodine tincture: For external use, take a small amount of iodine tincture with a cotton swab, apply it from the center to the outside, and then use 70% alcohol to remove iodine after disinfection.
Iodine glycerin: For external use, apply a small amount of iodine to the affected area with a cotton swab, 2-4 times a day.
1. Do not use or contact with alkali, alkaloid, chloral hydrate, phenol, sodium thiosulfate, starch, tannic acid.
2. If used with other medicines, drug interactions may occur, please consult your physician or pharmacist for details.
Iodine is a disinfectant and preservative, and its mechanism of action is to denature and die of bacterial proteins, and to kill bacteria, fungi and viruses.
1. Take 1 drop of iodine and drop it into the mixture of 1ml of starch indicator solution and 10ml of water, it will turn dark blue.
2. Take 5ml of iodine, put it on a water bath and evaporate to dryness, and slowly ignite it to completely volatilize the free iodine. After the residue is dissolved in water, the identification reaction between potassium salt and iodide is shown.
1. Take 1ml of iodine, dilute it with water, add sodium thiosulfate test solution, the brown color should disappear.
2. Take the solution left over from the identification (1) and add sodium cobalt nitrite test solution to form a yellow precipitate.
3. The infrared absorption spectrum of iodine should be consistent with that of glycerol control.
1. The amount of ethanol: take about 20ml of iodine, put it in an iodine measuring bottle, add an appropriate amount of zinc powder to decolorize it, filter it, accurately measure 10ml of the subsequent filtrate, and measure it according to the method for measuring the amount of ethanol (General Rule 0711 Gas Chromatography). It is 45.0%-55.0% (ml/ml).
2. Others: should comply with the relevant regulations under the tincture (General Rule 0120).
It should comply with the relevant regulations under the paint (General Rule 0118).
Where to buy iodine CAS 7553-56-2?
It is available online from different Chinese manufacturers.
We are one of the best pharmaceutical raw material suppliers in China, we can provide high quality and favorable pharmaceutical raw materials.
If you are interested or want to buy iodine CAS 7553-56-2 from China, you can check more details through Alibaba.