CAS 6303-21-5 Hypophosphorous acid Product Description
|Product Name:||Hypophosphorous acid|
|Synonyms:||HYPOPHOSPHOROUSACID,30%(W/V)SOLUTION;HYPOPHOSPHOROUSACID,50%(W/V)SOLUTION;Hypophosphorus acid: (Phosphinic acid);Hypophosphorus acid, 50% w/w aq. soln.;hypophosphorous;hypophosphorousacid(corrosiveliquid,acidic,inorganic,n.o.s.);Hypophosphorousacid,50%w/waq.soln.;HYPOPHOSPHOROUS ACID SOLUTION 50% AQUEOUS|
|Melting point:||-25 °C|
|Boiling Point:||108 °C (759.8513 mmHg)|
|Applications:||1. Hypophosphorous acid is used as reducing agent for electroless plating;
2. It can be used to prevent discoloration of phosphoric acid resin;
3. It is used as esterification catalyst, the refrigerant;
4. It is used to produce hypophosphite, sodium salts, manganese salts, iron salts are generally used as nourishing substances;
5. Hypophosphorous acid is used in medicine and as reducing agent, the determination of arsenic, tellurium and separation of tantalum, niobium and other reagents.
6. It is strong reducing agent, It can be used for the preparation of sodium hypophosphite, calcium phosphate and other hypophosphite.
7. It can be used for the plating bath. Pharmaceuticals. reducing agent. general reagents.
8. It is strong reducing agent, it can be used in making sodium hypophosphite, calcium phosphate and other hypophosphite.
9. This product is widely used as reducing agent, Ag, Cu, Ni, Hg and other metals are reduced to the corresponding metal, for the verification of As, Nb, Ta and other reagents, it can be used for the preparation of Na, K, Ca, Mn, Fe and other types of hypophosphite.
CAS 6303-21-5 Hypophosphorous acid Products Picture
CAS 6303-21-5 Hypophosphorous acid Products Usage
Hypophosphorous acid is primarily used for electroless nickel plating. It is involved in the reduction of arenediazonium salts. It acts as an additive in Fischer esterification reactions. Also, it serves as a neutralizing agent, antioxidant, catalyst in polymerization and poly condensation, and wetting agent. Further, it is used in the formulation of pharmaceuticals, discoloration of polymers, water treatment and retrieval of precious or non-ferrous metals. In addition to this, it is used as bleaching agents for plastics, synthetic fibers, decolorizing agent and for color stabilization during the manufacture of chemicals and several plastics.